About the Beginner category

Growing marijuana, for the first time, need not be challenging. If you are unsure or have questions, you have people from all over the country who could give you valuable tips. Not only that, but Homegrown Cannabis Co. also has expert cultivators who could guide you. All you have to do is find the appropriate category and ask questions. You could also learn so much more from the experiences of other people.

8 Likes

Hi all , i have a problem with stunting branches are to close , possibly less than 1”1/2 between them ,the leaves now have purple veining stems and is all a very very light green. They’re growing in coco/perlite & using an A&B nutrients 1200ppm 600w hps in a grow tent.
Ph 5.8.
I learned to check the run off ppm and it was high 2400ppm so i flushed until back to 700ppm.
What ppm should the new level of nutrients be mixed and added at & should they be fed everyday as before if the nutrients build the same again? Thanks.

Hi there Digzy just wanted to say high there. Unfortunately i cant awnser your question but i am sure someone will be along son to help you out.

Hey my first auto grow don’t know what strand

I use fox farm products and in my opinion I think that soil is very forgiving and I run my ph in the 6-7 range and I don’t try to get the same number so the plants will take different nutrients from this. I get good harvest and I hope whatever you go with you are happy. I get my supply I E tenths and lights from HTG growing supply and they are good to me never a problem. Hope this helps. Stay safe and grow happy